Listed below are some fun and easy ways to contribute to Oak Hill! You may call the school office with any questions about these: (770) 338-7945.
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Oak Hill. Find out more HERE.
Box Tops for Education
Clip box tops from your favorite brands (check online at boxtops4education.com for a list of participating products) and turn them in to the school. Oak Hill receives 10¢ per box top.
Pick up a Publix Partners keytag from Oak Hill’s office. When you scan the card at checkout, Publix donates a percentage to our school. For information, contact the school office.
Kroger Community Rewards
When you link your Kroger Plus card to Oak Hill, Kroger gives back a percentage of total spending on a quarterly basis to our school. To link your card:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after you register your card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- You must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registeredKroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.