Login to ShopWithScrip.com and purchase gift cards (physical and/or digital) for purchases you know you’re going to make—groceries, fuel, dining out, etc. Every card has a rebate value — up to 16%! You buy the card at face value and Oak Hill gets the rebate amount. It’s that easy! More than major 700 retailers participate, including:
- Amazon (double your contribution by using AmazonSmile!)
- Retailers like Walmart, Target, Home Depot
- Lands’ End School (a whopping 16% rebate!!)
By simply planning ahead on everyday purchases, the average family can earn at least $11 a week. That modest number adds up quickly. It’s easy for one family to earn $500 – $1,000+ in a year!
How do I sign up?
- Visit ShopWithScrip.com
- Click Create Account
- Follow the four simple steps and click I Accept
- Enter Oak Hill’s enrollment code: 4LD6FDD556271 (you can copy/paste)
- Click Join
That’s it! You can choose to purchase cards immediately from ShopWithScrip.com using Presto Pay. When you use Presto Pay, the funds are automatically and securely debited from your bank account using ACH, the same system used in direct deposit, online bill pay, etc.
You can also choose to order your cards online and then pay the school via cash or check. Once you’ve turned your payment into to the school, your purchase will be approved and your card(s) will be ordered the next Monday at noon.
Many retailers offer ScripNow eCards. These can be purchased via Presto Pay, or by check, and once purchased will be automatically available on your ShopWithScrip.com account. You then have a choice between:
- Going paperless via MyScripWallet. Cashiers can simply scan a barcode on your phone and your transaction is complete!
- Printing the eCard and shopping with it like a traditional gift card.
- Using the code included to make online purchases.
Purchase physical gift cards. Oak Hill will place an order every Monday at noon. Cards should arrive at the school by Thursday of the same week and be available for pick up at the front desk.